Anthony Koutsos Presents
A Stunning High-End Renovation
of a Eureka Valley 2/2 Flat
4545 18th Street, San Francisco
All Property Photos
a San Francisco Gem
1,334 sq ft
4545 18th street
This full-floor, two-bed/two-full-bath Eureka Valley Flat has had a stunning $500K renovation.
It features direct walk-out access to a large, level, sunny, south-facing backyard.
No expense was spared here. Features include:
- Full suite of top-of-the-line Viking Kitchen Appliances
- Sonos Sound
- Ring Smart Video Doorbell
- Nest Thermostat
- Lutron Lighting controls (smartphone)
- Noise-dampening Insulation and DBL sheetrocked ceilings
- 12’ custom walnut wall of cabinets in the entry foyer
- New washer/Dryer in the laundry room
- High-end finishes throughout.
- Large pantry
- Walk-in closet in Master
- Storage cabana in the backyard with direct access to the street (perfect for bikes/ sports eqpt. etc.)
This one is a must-see; don’t miss it!
NEIGHBORHOOD Eureka Valley and Dolores Heights,
which includes the world-renowned Castro district and has a wonderfully rich history as the epicenter of the gay rights movement. Today, the neighborhood is undergoing another transition as the long-standing gay community welcomes young families to the increasingly diverse neighborhood.
Open House Sunday
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Get In Touch
Your message has been received. We will reply using one of the contact methods provided in your submission.
Sorry, there was a problem
Your message could not be sent. Please refresh the page and try again in a few minutes, or reach out directly using the agent contact information below.